Our quality and safety systems are at the core of our business; fundamental to safeguarding all areas of environmental protection and life at sea and the basis of a harmonious and efficient operation. Norbulk Shipping aims to continually develop all aspects of its quality and safety standards in order to comply with international regulations and improve its efficiency and performance for its clients.
- Norbulk's Quality System encompasses all aspects of our shore-based ship management activities, fully conforming to the ISO 9001 Quality Management and ISO 14001 Environmental Management standards.
- Through Bureau Veritas, Norbulk is certified in full compliance with ISM and ISPS codes.
- Norbulk implements best industry practices through participation in the Tanker Management Self Assessment program.
- Our company is a member of INTERTANKO and BIMCO.
- To ensure in-depth compliance with all management policies and procedures, all systems are regularly audited by both external and internal independent auditors.